Thread: 2003 Alpina (#62425) Silver/Black - Sold

2003 Alpina (#62425) Silver/Black - Sold

Two years ago I contemplated selling my Alpina but decided not to. Now having only driven it 2,000 miles since then I am going to list it for sale. The car is in perfect condition, never been in any wet weather of any type and hibernates during the winter time. Total miles are 10,600 and the only modifications have been the performance package and upgraded radio head unit. Vin AH62425, Alpina #182/555. I have all of the goodies that came with the car, including the "book" and will throw in the electric hard top lift that I have purchased. I am asking $137,500 for the vehicle and can be reached via this web site if you know someone interested in the car.

It looks absolutely perfect, good luck with the sale!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Shall I take yours off the for sale list? I am hoping you'll be keeping it - selfishly I enjoy having you on the board, and getting your insights on the workings of Wall St.
    Andrew Macpherson

Might as well take it down, my heart was never really into selling the car! As I read the other thread on the new Lexus it really strikes me once again how unique the styling of the Z8 is vs. so many popular cars over the years. So while even a Camaro can come out with a 500+hp engine at a fraction of the cost of the new Lexus, none of these cars will hold up over time in styling.

Z8Mania
    I agree and while other cars can out handle the Z8, the Z8 has a unique charm, its very special. That never gets old or goes out of style.

Wonderful news, I've altered the thread to reflect it.

The funny thing that almost like the 507, the Z8 has an enduring quality far greater than it's stats on paper could ever suggest. Neither were the fastest cars of their day, but both are still the most beautiful.
    Andrew Macpherson

in Coral Gables, Florida DirkZ8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    ... almost like the 507, the Z8 has an enduring quality far greater than it's stats on paper could ever suggest. Neither were the fastest cars of their day, but both are still the most beautiful.
    That is so true.

Dirk

Alpina #142
    www.bmwccca.com

Ohhh, nice shot, don't tell me you've been holding out on us about a 507!
    Andrew Macpherson

in Coral Gables, Florida DirkZ8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    ... don't tell me you've been holding out on us about a 507!
    I wish !!!
    Dirk

Alpina #142
    www.bmwccca.com

Z8 Madness
    The more I look at the 507, the more I like it ....
    62050 - Z8

Z8Mania
    Really nice shot. If the 507 ever comes down........

This lovely car is now coming to California!
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8Mania
    Sorry to see that you sold it- I guess we know its going to a good home. I hope things will be ok for you.