Thread: Current Z8 Values

Z8Mania

Current Z8 Values

I have a few friends asking about buying Z8s and wheres the market. I'd like to get what everyone here thinks. I think the range has got to be 95-130.

Z8 Madness
    For one worth buying (i.e., complete with no history) 95K+ seems reasonable. The milage seems to be a big factor. At 130K+, you'll get collector quality (absolute perfection or rarity and ultra low milage), IMO.
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

Well I know of four cars that have sold above $130,000 in the last month, three are going back to Europe. They were all sub 2,500 mile examples, except for the unique Straus/Red car that had close to 9,000 miles.

Depending on color, year and mileage I'd say that 95-130 is exactly the range you want to be in. This one is the nicest one I'm aware of, but there are a lot to choose from here.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    How much should be a reasonable price for an 03 Alpina in silver with red interior cost if it is around 10k miles but doesn't come with the book, and has 2 keys only with hardtop. thank you

If it is in as new perfect condition I'd say somewhere between $120-130k.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Are you buying or selling?
    Scott Pettit
    Silver / Black

Z8 Novice
    Buying. I paid 120k for 03 alpina with 10k miles. Is it expensive?

There are far fewer Alpina's and that appears to be helping their values hold up fairly well. I paid 118 in 06 for an Alpina with just under 3k in miles and it was a bargain at that time. Have had it for 3+ years and have driven about 7k miles during that time. All in all it has been the "cheapest" car to own that I have ever had.