Thread: Just because its cool...

Just because its cool...

A friend sent me this shot - gotta love it!

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Very cool indeed!! (is this a Raptor?)

It's an F22, but I don't know if it is the YF or the T/A Raptor.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Madness
    That is a nice shot!
    62050 - Z8

Sport Button On - DSC Off Lupin's Avatar
    fantastic shot
    Luigi
    2001 Z8 Black-Red

cool shot in the 1st post - took a lot of skill (and perhaps a little luck) to pull it off!

...and here is another one on the theme that showed up in my inbox this week (thanks to the foreshortening effect of telephotos)

--- caption ---

A Navy F/A-18F Super Hornet crew got permission for a low-level demonstration flight, as part of the opening ceremony for a speedboat race on the Detroit River , last weekend.. This is what it looked like, for Motor City residents.

This is the moment a US Navy pilot gave a shocked resident a very close look at his F18. The fighter/bomber streaked past an apartment block on the banks of the Detroit River at the weekend..
    It was part of a tactical demonstration fly-past to open a speedboat race in the North American city..

Officials waived rules to allow the Navy flyers to swoop under 100ft along the waterway.

One resident said: 'I couldn't believe how low they flew and how close they came to our building - I'm sure the pilot waved at me.'
    The jets had flown in from the Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia to put on a spectacular show for thousands of spectators.
    The Chrysler Jeep Superstores APBA Gold Cup race was won by speedboat ace Dave Villcock.

'We danced with the devil at every turn,' said Villwock, 55, who demolished the field on his way to his seventh Gold Cup win.
    'We were either going to win it big or lose it big.'
    He couldn't match the F18's for speed, although his average of 141mph for the five-lap final remained impressive.

all of it -- way cool!!!
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102