Thread: I did it again!

I did it again!

Since there are only 106 bikes like mine in the USA and we don't get much love on the bigger bike boards I started another site, www.HP2.info.

I'll put most of the bike related stuff up there, and keep posting in this section to just super special and worthy things I think may interest the car folks too, but for the two wheelers amongst us jump in on the other board, and feel free to add stuff even if it isn't HP2 related.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Since there are only 106 bikes like mine in the USA and we don't get much love on the bigger bike boards I started another site, www.HP2.info.

I'll put most of the bike related stuff up there, and keep posting in this section to just super special and worthy things I think may interest the car folks too, but for the two wheelers amongst us jump in on the other board, and feel free to add stuff even if it isn't HP2 related.
    Damn Andrew, where do you find the frikking time?
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

These boards take less than 20 minutes a month to run, they are so low maintenance once they are set up.

What takes the time is posting and responding, but the work setting them up and keeping them running is super easy, I just phone my tech team, tell what I want to do, and they make it happen!! :-))
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.