Thread: Beauty needs no reason...

Beauty needs no reason...

I'd have them all if I could.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Here's my bike. I guess I'm a sucker for modern interpretations of classic vehicles...

Thats so wild, I have just been looking at a Paul Smart for myself! The best bike I owned in my earlier days was a yellow 900SL tweaked by ProItalia, and I've been very keen to get another Duke. I was thinking of the MH900e but have been warned off by the crazy battery and uncomfortable riding position. I got to have a close look at a Paul Smart a year ago when an actor I was working with turned up to work on his. Such a great bike!

Andrew Macpherson

Well, the Paul Smart riding position takes a certain level of commitment as well. It's definitely not a touring bike--but I love it. I'm actually going to be doing some radical mods to mine soon: S2R swingarm, Marchesini magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX shock, FGR800 forks, carbon ceramic rotors, ISR calipers, cutting off that fat tail and putting on the tail from the original 1974 Imola, etc. The holdup, though, has been the Marchesini wheels. I've been waiting 10 months so far and the story is always the same--next week. Damn Italians.

PS, what's the name of that guy? I know I've seen his movies, but can't remember his name.

PPS, is it OK to post that on the Ducati board?

Ryan Reynolds, super nice guy, and also a great bike fan, every time I've worked with him he's come to work on a bike. Which Ducati board do you use, I've only been on BMW boards for bikes so far.
    Andrew Macpherson

www.ducati.ms For the sport classics, it's the best.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    I don't know too much about bikes, but I watched a Discovery Channel show about the history of and current models made by MV Agusta. They are absolutely stunningly beautiful!!!
    P.S. Just saw another show on another Italian bike maker called Bimota. Wow, these are also stunningly beautiful machines!!!!
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe