Thread: Topaz/Crema meets Topaz/Hellrot

Sport Button On - DSC Off gutMD's Avatar

Topaz/Crema meets Topaz/Hellrot

Breathtaking to see them side by side. Been wanting to get the cars together ever since I learned of its existence.

Here are a few of the pics we took last evening. We had lots of fun doing it.

May very well be to only Topaz/Red car in the US and 1 of 8 in the entire world!!

ENJOY!! More to follow

---------------------------------
    Regards,
    Gary
    2002 Topaz // Crema

Wow, great to see it, what a great combo!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Always wanted to see the Topaz with Red. I love it!!!!
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Yes, the contrast between the blue and red is striking.

Imparts a distinctly different demeanor to the car.

And a couple more. Please forgive the quality. Hopefully will have some better ones soon.

Regards,
    Gary
    2002 Topaz // Crema

That is stunning. Although, it'd be even better in Alpina Blue.
    thegunguy

Sport Button On

Thumbs up

I think the wheels on the Topaz/Crema really make the car look fresh and nicely updated. BMW factory wheels?

Z8 Madness
    The Red interior is very nice looking, but my vote goes for the Topaz/Crema.
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

Quote Originally Posted by rwwinsz8 View Post
    I think the wheels on the Topaz/Crema really make the car look fresh and nicely updated. BMW factory wheels?
    They're the wheels from the E65 M5. As I understand it, they look stunning on black too.
    thegunguy

The car is a 2002 with only 4000 miles!! Very nice indeed.

I too love the look of the topaz/crema(after all, it was my first choice) but have always had an eye for cars with the red interior. I can tell you that the red and blue are gorgeous together.

Here are a few more pics, much better quality than my photos above as the owner of the red car is a photographer and she sent me her shots on a CD for my collection.

Regards,
    Gary
    2002 Topaz // Crema

The more I look at it, the more I feel it should have had all red, like the Crema is all Crema, the black tonneau cover, headrests and the side bolsters seem to break it up in an odd way. I like it, but my if the two were side by side at a dealer for sale I'd pick the Crema car.
    Andrew Macpherson

Agreed. The black bits all over don't quite work. A full red interior would be perfect.
    thegunguy

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    The more I look at it, the more I feel it should have had all red, like the Crema is all Crema, the black tonneau cover, headrests and the side bolsters seem to break it up in an odd way. I like it, but my if the two were side by side at a dealer for sale I'd pick the Crema car.
    I completely understand what you are saying though the photos that I have seen of cars with an all red interior seemed to border on sensory overload.

Lastly, a few more pics for you Andrew to add to the color thread
    Regards,
    Gary
    2002 Topaz // Crema

She may be a photographer, but your pix actually show the cars better! ;-)
    Andrew Macpherson

I agree, ...

Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    I think they could have just outfitted it the same as the Creme... meaning, red tonneau cover and all red seats but leave the black steering wheel and black uppers to the door panels, dash and visor panels. Only question left is what color for the top? The Creme' is Creme' / tan but what would the blue look like with a red canvas top?
    Best Regards,

Jeff
    61995 Silver /// Rot - Original Owner
    Z8 Club of Germany e.V. #102

I forgot to ask...

Would you ask the owner to join the board, as it would be great to get that color combo tivcked off in the 'Whats my color' section, we're getting close to having every single color combo represented now, and as that one of the very rarest I'd love to see (her I think you said it was) the owner join up too!
    Andrew Macpherson

Quote Originally Posted by Z8doc View Post
    I think they could have just outfitted it the same as the Creme... meaning, red tonneau cover and all red seats but leave the black steering wheel and black uppers to the door panels, dash and visor panels. Only question left is what color for the top? The Creme' is Creme' / tan but what would the blue look like with a red canvas top?
    A darker red top could look very nice...or just stay with black...time for photoshop!

Scratch that! Hideous. But Navy could be beautiful.