Thread: PP Installed in 2003 Alpina!!

Sport Button On

PP Installed in 2003 Alpina!!

I just returned from a trip to Peter Pan BMW where I received great service from Dana and Matt successfully installed the Performance Package. He checked the frame out prior to installation and there was no damage. They also fixed the window seperation on the convertible top, replaced a leaky valve gasket, replased a leaky bushing, replaced the trunk dampers, replaced the fogging headlamps, replaced a starter switch, all under warranty with no cost to me other than the $50!!! I had them install a new battery, fix the scratches on two rimms and hard wire a Valentine One radar detector. Highly recommend these guys. They know and understand the Z8!

Quote Originally Posted by dride View Post
    I just returned from a trip to Peter Pan BMW where I received great service from Dana and Matt successfully installed the Performance Package. He checked the frame out prior to installation and there was no damage. They also fixed the window seperation on the convertible top, replaced a leaky valve gasket, replased a leaky bushing, replaced the trunk dampers, replaced the fogging headlamps, replaced a starter switch, all under warranty with no cost to me other than the $50!!! I had them install a new battery, fix the scratches on two rimms and hard wire a Valentine One radar detector. Highly recommend these guys. They know and understand the Z8!
    Holly crap, all that work for $50!!! WOW and all we did for Dana last year was just buy him a meal. We should erect a statue in his honor.
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

Sport Button On - DSC Off FWK-Z8's Avatar

My Z8 is at Peter Pan

Time for the bi-annual service - fluids change. They are repairing the radio cover that won't open if closed.

I stopped by Edge Motorworks to pick up a can of Teves Typ 200 brake fluid on my way there -- never, never show up at a BMW place with a Z8 if you don't have at least an hour to show the car to everyone, and talk BMWs in general. As a result I got the Peter Pan around 1 PM. While I was there, I stopped by to say hi to my salesman, who invited me to a BMW event at the Blackhawk tomorrow to drive an M3 - I'll drive the M6 up tomorrow to it. I'll probably go early to it so I can gallery host for the museum.

Peter Pan gave me an X3 as a loaner - did my usual drive out 92 to 35, stopped for lunch at Alice's Restaurant on my great circle drive of the Bay Area.