Thread: 2001 Z8 (#60354) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2001 Z8 (#60354) - Sold

Up for sale is a clean Silver/Black 2001 BMW Z8 (#60354).
    This beautiful one owner, one of a kind, sports car is with us on consignment.
    Local San Francisco Bay Area vehicle.
    Currently has 47,300 miles on the car.
    Our asking price is only $69,500. REDUCED Please contact by phone for the fastest response.

Contact Bill at:
    Pacific Coast Motors, Inc.
    551 San Ramon Valley blvd.
    Danville, CA 94526
    Cell: 925-719-2560
    Store: 925-837-5523

Last edited by pacco; May 21st 2009 at 23:43. Reason: add info.

I noticed this car about a week ago parked at a very small local lot. Quite a surprise! I stopped in and asked/reco'd that they post it here. Car looks nice, but don't know much else than what is listed. I do know it is a consignment. Bill is a nice guy who worked at Concord (ca) BMW for many years (15 or so?). I bought my car in '01 at Concord, but not from Bill. He had a number of interesting stories about the dealer buying new Z8s from out of state at the time, and selling them locally for 250 +, at least one at 300, if I recall. Now he has "a little place of his own". If anyone would like me to check it out more, please PM me.

Bill: I don't recall if you said that the PP had been installed yet. Please post a photo of under the hood. Everyone will want to know.

Z8 Novice
    Norcal,

Hi thanks for your reply. It is a nice car and we feel we have priced in aggressively. I will post an under hood picture tonight.

Bill

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
    Bill: I don't recall if you said that the PP had been installed yet. Please post a photo of under the hood. Everyone will want to know.
    Picture of the engine is up. No performance package.

Thanks,
    -Bill

Z8 Novice
    HI everyone this car is a total disappointment as a BMW Z8. It has been driven hard and put away wet. The top has a hole on driver side all tires are bald wheels are curb bad front bumper does not align with the body and headlight are way off were they suppose to be, right front fender has been replaced it does not have the vin plate. The interior is so dusty and dirty and smelly the dash needs to be replaced the leather top part. The leather seats are worn bad and have cracks. Every silver part like the gear shifter steering wheel airbag door openers list goes on. Fair to say that i have seen dump trucks cleaner then this Z8. The car is on consignment and the guy is keep lowering the price be aware he is smooth.

Thanks for the heads up. When I stopped by, I didn't give it more than a very quick walk by.