Thread: Win a Z8 for ?10 and a poem (1:6240 odds)

Z8 Novice

Win a Z8 for ?10 and a poem (1:6240 odds)

Just a heads up really. My on-line prize draw competition website (like eBay does for Auctions but for competitions) is nearing completion. It should go live in March if my bank, merchant services and PayPal sort themselves out.

Reason I'm posting here is that my Z8 is going to be the first prize listed on the system. Very sad to see if go for ?10 but with my wife being pregnant last year and now with our baby daughter I hardly drive the Z8. The last straw was when the battery needed trickle charging....

The blog about the competition is here:

http://www.properteez.co.uk/wordpress/blog/?page_id=39

and the competition site will be, it's not live at the moment (what you see is a test) at www.properteez.co.uk

The only snag for people outside the England, Wales or Scotland is that you will need someone domiciled here to enter for you (as a proxy if you like) as we can't tell if this sort of thing is illegal in whatever territory you live in.

The 'poem' thing is just a tie-breaker that's required to make sure we don't fall foul of the UK Gambling Commission rules. Essentially 10 tickets will be picked and the one with the best poem, prose or Haiku wins the car.

If this flagrant self promotion isn't allowed on here then my apologies. I just figured it might appeal as a slightly risky way of getting a second Z8

sk

Sounds like a great gambit, good luck with it!!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Sounds like a great gambit, good luck with it!!!
    Thanks! Hopefully the relatively low odds for the competitions, and fact that the liquidity is generated by a number of people rather than an individual will make it a success. I just hope I'm not too choked up to speak when I deliver the car!