Thread: Have you tried Zanio's Z8 spray?

Have you tried Zanio's Z8 spray?

In my never-ending search to keep up the car's appearance, I tried something new about 6 weeks ago. The name may be familiar to some of you... It's the Z8 detailing spray from Zanio. I purchased the product to add some extra shine after a wash and was very pleased. The best part was that the product really reduced dust on the car. Actually, there?s almost no dust on the car after 6 weeks!!!

I also put some of the Z8 spray on the wheels and the brake dust has been greatly reduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zilver8 View Post
    In my never-ending search to keep up the car's appearance, I tried something new about 6 weeks ago. The name may be familiar to some of you... It's the Z8 detailing spray from Zanio. I purchased the product to add some extra shine after a wash and was very pleased. The best part was that the product really reduced dust on the car. Actually, there?s almost no dust on the car after 6 weeks!!!

I also put some of the Z8 spray on the wheels and the brake dust has been greatly reduced!!!
    OK, I'll bite. How does it reduce dust? What's in it?
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ///M Blitz View Post
    OK, I'll bite. How does it reduce dust? What's in it?
    I have no idea. I'm always very skeptical of product claims, but the Z8 leaves a nice shine and leaves a very slick finish. I have no affilliation with Zanio... just trying something new.

Here's the link to the product info..

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...oduct_Count=13

Quote Originally Posted by zilver8 View Post
    I have no idea. I'm always very skeptical of product claims, but the Z8 leaves a nice shine and leaves a very slick finish. I have no affilliation with Zanio... just trying something new.

Here's the link to the product info..

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...oduct_Count=13
    Did you do the entire Zaino detail program before using Z8? I'm wondering if it works any differently with other waxes. I just spent a couple of days detailing my Z8 after Monterey with "other" products and I'm not ready to do it again.
    C.A. Cardenas (AKA Dan)
    2003 (last one?) Z8 - Hellrot / Sport Rot
    Original Owner - Munich Tourist Delivery
    -- Others --
    1988 M6 - 32K mi. - Original Owner
    1989 DINAN 750iL - 73K mi. - Original Owner
    1998 M3 - 63K mi. - Original Owner
    2015 X5 (F15) Diesel - Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ///M Blitz View Post
    Did you do the entire Zaino detail program before using Z8? I'm wondering if it works any differently with other waxes. I just spent a couple of days detailing my Z8 after Monterey with "other" products and I'm not ready to do it again.
    Hi Carlos, I used the Z8 spray as a "topper" for the wax on the car. I use Pinnacle Souveran carnauba wax and I read that the Z8 spray can used over traditional waxes over on another forum so I gave it a shot. It works great!

I took my car to Randy at Elite for a full detail after Monterey, and application of his "Airplane Polish" which is the craziest shiniest thing I've ever seen! If you're in the LA area, and fancy having someone else do the work there is no better. I was turned onto him by Havenhurstkid, who is a car perfectionist, as well as a collector and private car broker, so he knows what's best in the car business. Lazy, maybe, brilliant like a new cut diamond, absolutely!

Randy Schultz
    Elite Motorcar Polishing
    6924 Canby Ave,
    Suite 110
    Reseda
    CA 91335

818-881-8410

Now with all the heavy work done and a polish that is good for around twelve months that Z-8 spray might be a perfect top up!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I swear by Zaino, and I enjoy spending the day polishing the car to "bond". However, with a busy life, I'd love to find some like Randy in the SFO area.
    thegunguy

If we do the Palm Springs show thing you should have him do a detail when you get down here - his polish is just insane on black!
    Andrew Macpherson

I might just have to take an overnight trip sooner than that.
    thegunguy

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    I hired Randy today to do the 71 Mercedes 3.5 convertible and the 72 600 for Sunday's show. Both cars are midnight blue. The shine was unreal! My customer, who owns the cars, though he had a good detailer. He came home and just about fell over when he saw the finished product. His polish makes any color look unbelievable but Andrew is right when he says that on black, NOTHING works better. Hope to see you Sunday morning Andrew.

I wonder if we could get a large enough group if Randy would make a trip to NorCal for the day for a marathon session?
    thegunguy

Hope to see you Sunday morning Andrew.
    Haven't asked the Mrs yet, she gets back from fashion week Saturday at 11pm, so it may be a stretch, I may well have to do good husband duty!
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Andrew, maybe first thing as I am driving in so you can get some good pictures. Regarding Randy and his "crew" traveling, I think they have done it before, but it would depend on the number of cars. He can only do three or four per day max so to make it worth his while, there would probably have to be two days worth of cars. As far as traveling expenses and the such, I would call him at the contact number Andrew put up.

Guys,

I could probably gets some Z3 and Z4's to participate if you need the numbers to get him to come to NorCal. More cars may get us a discount... nes pa?

Scott