Thread: 2001 Z8 (#60732) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2001 Z8 (#60732) - Sold

car is priced to sell, make any reasonable offer - I stand at $95888 or best offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-Z...spagenameZWDVW

Now that's a great deal for someone looking for a great driving car! The Book, the PP, the Brembo's, all you need to do is junk those hideous rims!

Good luck with the sale, and don't forget to let us know when it goes.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Looks like my neighborhood. Never seen it though. Danville/Alamo/BH? I'd love to take a closer look at her. And yes, the wheels must go (sorry).

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    Oh, c'mon guys! I kinda like the wheels, they seem to show off the Bembros nicely. Curious to see 'em in motion too.

Granted, this from a guy who is still running the stock set up.

Z8 Novice
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to let you know that the car has been sold today for $90,000. Thanks so much for your interest, by the way none of the upgrades I did on the car made a bit of diference as the new owner plans to return the car to stock form. I have passed this website on to the buyer, so hopefully we will have a new member soon. I will still be a member and hope to have a new VIN number to share with you - maybe something a bit more rare. This site remains my favorite for Z8 owners as it lacks the bullxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx associated with most enthusiast sites. Macfly, you're awesome!
    Talk to you all soon,
    Samay

Congrats on the sale, and happy that you enjoy the site, plus I'm looking forward to what you come back with too!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.