Thread: 2001 Z8 (#60678) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2001 Z8 (#60678) - Sold

Selling for a friend a Silver/Black 2001 Z8 with 12K miles. Motor has been Modded to Dinan S2 specs , no mods to brakes or suspension though. Car is MINT.. Asking 90 K . Pm me for more details and pix . Thanks

I'd suggest you show a good set of images, especially close ups of the soft top above the windows, the shock tower crowns and a picture makers plate inside the door.

Does the car have all it's original bits, windbreaks, books, tools, covers, etc and reciepts from Dinan?

Also please post the VIN.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8Mania
    I think people will also want to know when the Dinan mods were done.

Z8 Novice
    WBAEJ13481AH60678 The mods were done at 12k and still has 12k on the car . If someone is interested in pix pm with your email and I'll shoot you whatever pix you want. As far as the stock trinkets I'm sure he has them around too.

Z8 Novice
    Looks like my buddy will trade it in on the new Caddy CTS V if he doesn't get any takers.. I mean 90K , come on guys you know that's a steal..

A Caddy CTS V? Your buddy is obviously in need on an insane asylum, are you sure this is a real sale and not just a nutty internet scam?
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice
    No it's not a SCAM .. Just a good deal for someone, but if no one is interested then off to the dealer she goes. BTW thanks for posting those pix for me.

A couple of folks emailed me about your car, so hopefully one will get through to you today - good luck either way!
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice
    Update on the mileage, I was incorrect , it's 2573 not 12k . Sorry for the mistake . I will be posting the mileage and some interior pix soon.

Z8 Madness
    A 2.5K car with S2, and presumably accident/story free, at $90K is a great deal. It might even start a bidding war
    2016 Porsche GTS/MT

It would be very handy to have some pictures of the engine bay, especially the shock tower crowns and the Dinan sticker, it should have an S2 serial # on it.
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice
    The engine is only modded to S2 specs , nothing else, so there is no sticker. People can check that info at Seattle BMW.

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    If a no prob car, she seems an easy $20K - 25K shy of the mark. Hard to fathom the urgency for the CTS-V.

Do you know does it have the Dinan headers, or is it just the software package?
    Andrew Macpherson

Is the vehicle at Seattle BMW?

Z8 Novice
    Sale Pending

Z8 Novice
    She's gone .. Thanks for your time everyone..