Thread: 2000 Z8 (#60145) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2000 Z8 (#60145) - Sold

Silver over Red/Black US 2000 Z8 for sale. It has 39K miles and I am the second owner (34 of the 39K miles) I have driven the car several times per week over the last five years. I live in La Jolla and the car has not been exposed to poor weather. The car as has all options. I replaced the audio navigation system system with a pioneer DVD based in dash system that slots in and out of the dash and has a excellent touch screen nav, as well as CD, DVD, and XM Radio. Shock towers are excellent condition with inspection by the dealer in San Diego. I have not added the performance pack, if its is important to the buyer it can be negotiated. Hard top included, I also have two separate wind breaks, one black and one red plus the convertible cover. The red one is pictured. No dings, no accidents. I have had all the road rash touched up on the front spoiler lip, so the car is perfect to the eye. I have all the docs, except for the original window sticker.

I am a car nut, and have multiple high performance cars ? this car has been obsessed over (as it should be) extremely well cared for and it pains me to sell it. I am asking $90K

Are you selling it through Heritage Classics?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Andy, it had not occurred to me. I assume from the post that i should. Thanks.

Z8 Novice
    Andy, it just now occurs to me as i look up Heritage that's where i got the car. Duh, its been five years. They had it on consignment from a Spanish Bank in the tech wreck an helped me buy out the Spanish lease. Probably won't consign it to them as they are in LA and I am in SD, and it's impractical.

Ahhh, I see, I'm just up the road and they are one of my fav shops in town -
    I also bought my first Z8 through them.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice

Sold

The car was sold.