Thread: 2000 Z8 (#60253 ) - Sold

Z8 Novice

2000 Z8 (#60253 ) - Sold

Everything but the book, 5800 miles, pampered, perfect 125k. Southeast USA.

You might want to add some pictures, especially showing the shock tower crowns and the area of soft top above both the doors. I'd also suggest that you let us know if your car has had the all important VANOS upgrade.

I saw your thread on the M5 board, and the responses, but what you didn't read there is that this year's TUV pollution regulations make it much harder to register any US VIN in many EU countries. Oddly enough the EU cars were long considered the second class citizens here in the US, as they weren't official imports, they had no warranties, and were so much cheaper back in '00-01 when the dollar disparity made them an absolute steal. Now they're the ones that our EU cousins will be seeking out the most.

That said IMHO for such an early car your price is a little ambitious unless you are very patient. I do hope for all of us that you are able to realize it - good luck with your sale!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice

Imho?

Andrew Thanks good advice what is IMHO? I'm kinda old school these boards are new to me.

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice

Iyho

What do you think it would sell 4? Here

For a clean low mileage early car with no issues or soft top damage I'd say $85-100 depending on your need for a speedy sale.
    Andrew Macpherson

85-100k seems low for such low miles, no? Sounds like 25-40k mi dollars? Because it's a 2000?
    Last edited by Norcal; April 1st 2008 at 02:12.

I've been keeping an eye on the market with an eye to buying a second Z8 myself once more, and what I'm seeing is that '00's asking between 85-105, 01's 90-120, 02's 95-135 and 03's 100-150. I'm not sure what they are selling for of course, only what they're asking.

We are only about 8 months into what looks to be 36-48 month contraction in the economy, and that may well start to affect the prices of our cars, but so far they are fairing a lot better than property prices!!
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Novice

2000 Titanium/Black 60253 sold

My car sold am interested in a black cream car miles ok but needs low price I want a driver. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Everything but the book, 5800 miles, pampered, perfect 125k. Southeast USA.

Great news, congratulations, what did you get for her?
    Andrew Macpherson