Thread: 2001 Z8 (#60559) - Sold

2001 Z8 (#60559) - Sold

I am forever going to regret the decision, but am considering selling my 2001 Z8. Purchased from Beverly Hills BMW. It is Black with Crema/Black interior, 16,000 mi., original wheels and tires, coffee table book, polaroid of actual Z8 on assembly line, hard top with cover and stand. I will have very good photos coming soon. So, is anyone out there looking?

what are the last five digits of your VIN?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Vin #

Vin # Ends In ...60559

Z8 Novice
    What is your asking price?

great house!!
    I second the request for asking price and more pics or info.

Henrik Fisker Autograph

Sorry about the delay in pricing. In 2 weeks I am meeting with Fisker to get his autograph.......on the car. I always thought it would be the perfect compliment. I guess the next owner will get to enjoy it. I'm not 100% sure where to have him sign the car though...I have some ideas, but would love to hear your thoughts!

depends on the pen...

but I'd suggest one of those silver Magic Markers and the the area right under the emblem between the seats if you want it visible, if not, then either under the hood or inside the trunk.

Don't forget to let folks know what price you're looking for.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Asking $100,000

Asking price is $100,000. more photos coming

Z8Mania
    Get a replacement between the seats logo and then see if he would sign that. Another thought is get a 2nd owners manual and have him sign that. I did the latter. Shes a beauty... Hope you don't have to sell.

gra8fuldd
    Applegate:

I've purchase 100% of my BMW's from Bev. Hills BMW as well. Gerd is the Best Service Writer there and Neda has sold ALL my cars. Who do you deal with there?

Does anyone at B.H./BMW know that your Z'd is For Sale, because Gerd knows that I'm looking for a Z8 (to complement my M5 and my 8-Series) and he did not mention yours to me.

Photos

Here are the long awaited photos. Thank you all for your interest and thoughts.