Thread: So many Z8 languages

So many Z8 languages

Most of the Z8 were delivered to the US and Germany but her you can see that the BMW salesman brochures were also printed in other languages. I also have customer brochures in Swedish, Italian, French, Dutch....and Japanese. And probably other languages will be found :-)
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

I love it! Are the contents the same in all the brochures? I was just curious if the cars were consistently marketed or if there was some regional tailoring of the brochures.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Sport Button On
    Have you noticed the exterior colors available when your brochures were printed in 1999 were incorrect?

And probably other languages will be found :-)
    Sometimes the answer is before your nose. I found all the languages on a salesman's leather set: German, Englisch, French, Italian, Spanisch, Swedisch, Dutch and Japanese.

Are the contents the same in all the brochures?
    100% the same

Have you noticed the exterior colors available when your brochures were printed in 1999 were incorrect?
    You mean the famous "Criollo red" or the printed colors? The only criollo red Z8 I have seen is a 1:43 model :-)
    Ton

Sport Button On
    In my collection of Z8 stuff I have an original Z8 paint card for Criollo red so at some point BMW was going to offer this color prior to the 1999 printing of this brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny View Post
    In my collection of Z8 stuff I have an original Z8 paint card for Criollo red so at some point BMW was going to offer this color prior to the 1999 printing of this brochure.
    Great find this paint card! I found the criollo in the salesman Brochures (print 1999) and the customer brochure of 1999 and 2000. The first also shows three categories of paint which were IMO never mentioned anymore:

Ton