Thread: Alpina Wheels and Carbon Fiber Roundels

DSC Off

Alpina Wheels and Carbon Fiber Roundels

Would like to share what the Bimmian Roundels look along with my new Alpina Wheels!

Z8Mania
    That looks great!!!

Very nice! I'm looking to do a similar upgrade. Where did you buy the wheels, and what size tire are you running?

Thanks,
    Tyler
    '01 Titanium

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    The original roll-over hoops are made of aluminum and covered with padding and leather. Are your chromed hoops aluminum or steel? Is the diameter of the chrome tube the same size as the outer diameter of the original bar/padding/leather or is it the same size as the uncovered original bar (the portion of the bar that goes into the car's frame)? Thanks.

DSC Off
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Very nice! I'm looking to do a similar upgrade. Where did you buy the wheels, and what size tire are you running?

Thanks,
    Tyler
    '01 Titanium
    I bought the wheels from our local BMW dealer where I got them new at cost due to the fact that I manufacture the furniture for their showrooms.......cost 5000 US includes Michelins. Jim

DSC Off
    Quote Originally Posted by Grease Monkey View Post
    The original roll-over hoops are made of aluminum and covered with padding and leather. Are your chromed hoops aluminum or steel? Is the diameter of the chrome tube the same size as the outer diameter of the original bar/padding/leather or is it the same size as the uncovered original bar (the portion of the bar that goes into the car's frame)? Thanks.
    Hi GM....they are the diameter of the the outer diameter of the originals.

They are chrome over aluminum....got them from Falk in Germany

Very easy to install......just have to take your time.....takes 1/2 hour

Jim