Thread: Supercar Sunday

Arrow Supercar Sunday

Supercar Sunday has now become a traditional fixture in it's new spot just off Topanga Canyon Blvd north of the 101, and the 'Marque' days have moved to the first Sunday of the month.

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

I dropped by SCS this morning, and there is much to share. Dusty, who has arranged the entire deal, both the old one and this one, as well as being a vital force in the Motor4Toys & CHiP charities, has actually leased a full quarter of the parking lot for Sunday mornings, so it is here to stay!

The mall owners are really happy to have us, so I say lets all support them, and save your sock & undie shopping till you get there, they have a big Macys as well as other great smaller stores.

Anyhow here are a few shots to give you a flavor for the place.

Andrew Macpherson

I dropped in this morning on way back from and early breakfast to catch up with Dusty, and see how the event is coming along. The good news is it is really growing deep roots in its new home, and the mall is making great business from it, so everyone is happy!

However today being the first Sunday of the month is the quiet one, the last Sunday of the month is the day everybody gathers in earnest. Dusty and I made a plan to do a bit of a Z8 event, but I'll post about that over in the main chat area so we can all discus it together there, this is just a quick overview of what was there today.

Andrew Macpherson