Thread: Shelby Cobra :: 1962 Shelby Cobra

1. Shelby Cobra
    General Information
    Shelby Cobra
    Shelby
    Cobra
    Green

Comments: 6 / Views: 1789
    Hello Russ, You have a really interesting collection of cars. I loved those early twin cams. One of my first cars was an Lotus Elan 2+2. I spent many a weekend under that car changing those rubber doughnut substitutes for u-joints. What I want to know is where do you store all these cars. And how do you decide what to drive. These older British cars can be a challenge to start even when you drive them every day. Ted

Hi Ted, The Twin Cam is one of my favourites, it is the same car I rallied 40 years ago. Storage is in several garages I have where I live, they all get used occasionally during the summer and all start when required. They are about to emerge from hibernation in the next few weeks and cant wait to enjoy the Yorkshire Dales in them. Call in if you are ever in UK, they are here to share.
    2001 Z8 Silver/Red

Please don't tempt me Russ.
    I hope we have a chance to meet. Maybe at one of our gatherings. You'll find we have a fine group here "over the pond."

I look forward to it
    2001 Z8 Silver/Red

What a great color combo, and next time I get back to UK I'm calling for a ride too!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

You're all welcome, the roads in the Yorkshire Dales are "interesting" The Cobra and Z8 make for a good head to head if anyone's up for it!
    2001 Z8 Silver/Red