Thread: Ultimate Pedals Z8 set.

Ultimate Pedals Z8 set.

I ordered this pedal set from Rob Baylor at Ultimate Pedals - 561 451 2623 ([email protected]).

We finalized on this design after reviewing and testing out a couple of other ideas, and I think that this set goes well with my car, especially with the new rims! Yes, they have a little Hollywood glitz about them, but what do you expect, I live here!

Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Wow - need sunglasses!

A bit too much bling for my taste, but I like the improved relationship between the clutch and gas pedals. Potential for other metals?

I can't wait to see them this weekend.
    thegunguy

Sport Button On - DSC Off Robert Linton's Avatar
    Well. it appears as if the old maxum is true.

I have to ask...

which old maxim?
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Sport Button On

I just bought a set from Rob in his frosted finish

Rob was a pleasure to deal with, and the pedals arrive when he promised them. I got the frosted finish instead of the highly polished finish. Anyone thought of having him do some door scuff plates? My driver's side plate has some scratching and I'd guess the BMW replacement is pretty expensive. Robert Linton showed some CF plates that he'd made, which looked super, but as I recall he said a set would be >$600.

Mike

Fall Special

Rob is offering a "Fall special" on his various pedals ranging from 35-50 percent off. He states that it will run till the end of November.
    You can find more information at:
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83422