Thread: Side turn indicator grill removal?

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness 2112's Avatar

Side turn indicator grill removal?

Has anyone removed the side turn indicator grills? If so how difficult is it?

Any tips would be apprieciated.

Team Z8

My local dealer has a set waiting for me...

I have one that has some chrome coming off and rattles with the engine vibration so had a new set ordered. The car will probably go into the shop next week to have both sides R&R'd. If I have the time I'll stick around and see whats involved in removing them.

Sport Button On

side indicators?

Hey Ron, Will the shop give you the bad one's. The topic of custom grills(vents) has been raised several times and they would help with designing a vent that is not as flimsey. Thanks Jonny
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by ron's rocket
    I have one that has some chrome coming off and rattles with the engine vibration so had a new set ordered. The car will probably go into the shop next week to have both sides R&R'd. If I have the time I'll stick around and see whats involved in removing them.
    Any chance you might get a couple pictures?

any updates?

Team Z8

This was awhile ago...

The dealership that I used to go to drove my car off behind a black curtain where they did their magic...They wouldn't let me see the car, take pictures of the part or enter the garage area. They also scratched the bumper, misplaced they keys twice and drove it up to me with an empty can of soda sitting on the floor...I don't go there anymore.

Sorry to hear of your experience.

Do you recall how much the replacement grilles cost?