Thread: Z8 Club news.....

Thumbs up Z8 Club news.....

I am happy to report the Z8 Club now has a fully serviced US bank account, so you can join up and simply pay by transfer or check in US $.

Within a couple of weeks we'll have an online credit card membership application, so you can simply use your web browser's 'autofill' to make joining super easy.

Please take the time to join, in these troubled times for all us owners we really need to stick together to ensure we are a united front in dealing with the issues at hand.

Download the new USA Membership Application - here.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

If you and spouse are already members of the ...

Z8 Club in Germany but live in the USA, how does this news affect us? Do we now pay our renewal fees through this avenue or do we send/wire it direct to the Club in Germany?

Also, you asked for volunteers regarding the US branch. Although I have no experience organizing such things or running such a club, you should know that you can still count on me to help out where / when needed, all you have to do is ask!

Jeff

Wonderful, thanks so much!!

I am really excited to do anything possible to get the Club to grow, and anyone who wants to help please jump on in, afterall this is something that should be fun for us all!

If you pay in Germany or the US it is the same thing, as the monies go to the Club. I asked the Club to have US banking and accept credit cards online because it will make it really easy for everyone to join. Sending wires to the EU is somewhere between a real pain and impossible as those of us who've done it lately have discovered!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Club Membership

I'm in. Faxed my application to Germany and mailed membership dues to Citibank yesterday.