Thread: Referral for US to UK car transport

Referral for US to UK car transport

I'm looking to ship a car from Colorado to the UK (not the Z8, but a '73 CSL). Can anyone recommend a quality company for this, which can educate me about the process and take care of the logistics?

Thanks in advance.
    Tyler

If you are UK based...

the easiest way of doing it is to find a good freight agent with automotive experience, and have them arrange everything. I'd suggest call a few places that do international business like Coys of Kensington, Sothebys and Christies and ask who does their international car transport.
    Back in the late '80's before I emmigrated to LA I brought a few cars and bikes back to London, and it was always easy, all you had to do to register them was pay the import duty and VAT, but the trick back then was it had to be registered in your name for 12 months overhere.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Hi, Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    I'm looking to ship a car from Colorado to the UK (not the Z8, but a '73 CSL). Can anyone recommend a quality company for this, which can educate me about the process and take care of the logistics?

Thanks in advance.
    Tyler
    Try www.cars.europe.mc or www.car-uk-shipping.co.uk alot of the auction houses and global players use these two carriers, although I haven't so check them out.
    Jim