Thread: Passion for Z8 but I'm not qualified

Z8 Novice

Passion for Z8 but I'm not qualified

Hello friends. I'm Nick, like you guys, I really like BMW Z8, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to own them, I always work hard to fulfill that dream. I really admire you when you own it. Finally, even though I don't own it yet, I hope you welcome me. Thank you.

Hi Nick, welcome! Very few of the members of this board could afford a car like the Z8 when we were younger, so keep working hard and hopefully you will realize your dream!

Yes, ditto that, and I'd add make sure you pick a job that has longevity, like being a doctor, dentist or lawyer. Take my advice, and don't become a photographer, or anything else in the media for that matter, as that business is falling apart!
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Novice
    Thanks for the advice

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness 2112's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macfly View Post
    Yes, ditto that, and I'd add make sure you pick a job that has longevity, like being a doctor, dentist or lawyer. Take my advice, and don't become a photographer, or anything else in the media for that matter, as that business is falling apart!
    Being a healthcare provider isn't looking that rosy either.

After 29 years of practice, I am contemplating shutting it down. It has been brutal since 2011.
    Reimbursements barely cover the cost of providing the service and it looks to be cut drastically (again) as we transition to fully socialized care.
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car

Hello Nick,I'm a new owner of a Z8 and I have to tell you it's dangerous! I'm looking for the perfect mattress for placing next to the Z8 so I can enjoy this car round the clock! Seriously, I have owned this car for four days and I find myself in the garage at least a dozen times a day admiring the lines of this beauty. It's a good thing my wife is at the lake for the summer months or there could be a divorce! Passion is what it takes for whatever you do. I was taught at an early age that if you want something you have to work for it and you don't get it until you have the money in hand to buy it. You will realize your dream - just being able to define it is a great start. Best to you.Roland

DSC Off
    To Macfly and Nick.. Sold my photography operation and software company at the height of profitability because of digital. But digital has destroyed the photography industry. The phones and amateur equipment is just so good and easy to use no one wishes to hire photographers any more. When it comes to doctors I am on the board of a major hospital in Cleveland Ohio. When I talk with our interns coming I am shocked at their debt load. By the time they raise their children pay off the debt and mortgage they are usually in their late 40's early 50's when finally have low debt. All the wonderful private practices and regional hospitals that existed before 2011 in the Cleveland and Northern Ohio area have been gobbled up by the 2 major hospitals. The private practices found it hard keep up with all the government mandates from the previous occupants of the Whitehouse. The only bright side is all the foreign doctors coming in for internships who end up staying...of course their country the suffers lack of MD's. Socialized medicine well solve all these problems...chuckle chuckle...