Thread: Insurance

Team Z8

Insurance

I did a forum search on agreed value insurance and the last thread ended in 2006 with the mention of a group rate through Chubb. My goal is to finally getting around to changing my insurance coverage by this spring and need some advice. Is Chubb still the best Co. to go with and can an Independent dealer sell it?
    Thanks, Chris

Just curious....are you concerned about "collector car" coverage, or price?

Team Z8
    I am interested in people's opinion on the best agreed value insurance for collector cars that are only used spareingly.ie. <3000 miles/yr

Sport Button On - DSC Off
    Within the Collector Car Community, Hagerty is considered to be one of the best and my experience with them has been very positive.

Z8Mania
    I have mine with Chubb to an agreed value amount and I also drive my car <3000 miles. I have a feeling I am paying more than I could be with another carrier but on the other side of the coin, I have always had positive experiences with Chubb (sleep at night factor). I may check this out in the next few weeks just to make sure Im not getting killed, but I have a lot of insurance with them and there are side benefits to doing a lot of business with someone.