Thread: I have returned to BMW!

I have returned to BMW!

10 years ago I sadly left this great brand to be closer to home. I've been a couple places (Mercedes and Infiniti) but nothing comes close to the passion I have for BMW's. I have been with AutoNation for the past 3 years as the parts manager at Mercedes Benz of San Jose. In December I was offered an opportunity by AutoNation to return to BMW as the Service & Parts Director at BMW of Fremont, I assumed my new role on Monday January 3rd.

I have a few very talented BMW Master Technicians with Z8 experience.

If I can be of assistance for any reason, please let me know.

I am always happy to help all of you, I have missed the relationships since I left.

Respectfully,

Dana Caldwell
    Service & Parts Director
    BMW of Fremont
    [email protected]
    office - (510) 360-5993

Happy New Year!

How serendipitous that we get to welcome you back just as we bid farewell to Matt, who after so many years of keeping our Z8's in great shape, has finally left Peter Pan.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

yes, I spoke with Matt a few weeks ago and he told me he was leaving. I'm glad to be back!!

Welcome back Dana! This is great news. Happy New Year!!
    Thanks,
    Terry
    ALPINA #480/555
    Jet Black/Crema-Black

Special news, indeed! And, fortunately, with our cars 10 years older, we'll have more of an excuse to visit Fremont. Happy New Year, Dana! Ted

Congratulations Dana on your new role and your return to BMW! Knowing of your previous work, Fremont BMW is fortunate to have you.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Welcome back Dana .. sad to see Matt left though, he has been a great help to all of us. Cheers

Great to hear Mr. Z8 has returned to the fold. Many fond memories of you helping me with my purchase in 2011.
    Charles Guerin
    AH61406 - Titanium Silver/ /Black