Thread: Fisker Out

Fisker Out

Team Z8
    Interesting, just yesterday I was thinking his business must be growing...In the last two months I've easily seen ten Karma's on the freeway in LA and Orange County, three of them yesterday afternoon.

I guess one day the whole truth will come out, but I'm not sure anyone will care or remember when it does. It's a sad story of honor lost on so many levels. Most of all I feel very sorry for all the original investors who really believed in the man, and put their hard earned cash on the line to support of him, only to be sold out not once, but again and again.
    Andrew Macpherson

Expert Z8 Inspections, with full support for both Z8 sale and purchases.

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    Company will be bankrupt by the end of the year.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness Z-acht's Avatar
    I hope for the 1500 Karma owners that Geely take over the dealership!
    Ton
    1 of the 71 original Dutch sold cars (jetblack/red)

It appeared to me he was hijacked by the liberal greenies. The greener the slope became, the more slippery the path, foretelling the company's ultimate demise. He might not have been any better off had he stuck to his original business plan, but he most certainly would have retained the good reputation he'd built over all these years. (IMHO)

Voting with your wallets

In the San Francisco Bay Area I'm seeing many more Tesla S all electric vehicles than Karma plug in hybrid cars on the roads and in the parking lots.

It will be interesting to see where Mr Fisker will reappear given his talent as a designer and his reputation in business.
    My Best,

Ed

2002 Z8 Jet Black//Sport Red
    2012 SLS AMG Obsidian Black/Classic Red

Had a meeting in Bakersfield yesterday. To and from, I saw 4 transport trucks loaded with new Tesla Model S and 3 on the road. They really seem to be everywhere in the Bay Area right now. Despite the tabloid coverage at times, Elon seems to be building a real company.

Too bad for Fisker, but like Tesla and Ford, I'm glad that they're showing the world that non-fossil powered vehicles don't have to look like anonymous turds.
    thegunguy

Yes, the Tesla is the next car on my wish list for sure, I can plug it into my solar roof and drive gas free all year. The only time I drive beyond the Tesla's range is when I go on Z8 trips!
    Andrew Macpherson

Team Z8
    CNN Business reports Fisker Automotive has announced a 75% reduction in its workforce effective today.

Didn't see that one coming! ;-)
    Andrew Macpherson

Z8 Millennial Monster hayvenhurstkid's Avatar
    As I stated above, they will be going bankrupt.
    Marty

2001 Z8
    2014 Range Rover sport Autobiography
    2013 Ford Raptor
    2011 Porsche 911 turbo S coupe

Beyond the Valley of Z8 Madness 2112's Avatar
    Just like Solyndra and other B.S. Green businesses, the taxpayers get fleeced once again and nobody is prosecuted.
    2000 Red over black
    heavily modified for performance. Although, not to the level of GM's car